In this document, the use of this technology on the website (tinaeventplanner.com) is described.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to a device or terminal to browse the internet. When certain pages and/or services offered are accessed, these files enable storage of information that may be retrieved later for various purposes.
When accessing the website, certain information about the use of this technology through devices or terminal equipment will be offered while requesting consent for their use. Please note that some cookies may be necessary for the operation of the website. In these cases, denial of consent will result in access being prevented.
At any time, consent may be withdrawn for the use of this technology through browser functions, deactivation of cookies, or blocking the possibility to download them to a computer or device. See Section 4, Management and Deactivation of Cookies, of this Cookies Policy to obtain more information.
- Website cookies used
For its purpose, tinaeventplanner.com, uses the following types of cookies on the website:
- Personalization cookies: these enable the website to be adapted to certain pre-established general characteristics such as language, browser selection, or the region from which it is accessed.
- Technical cookies: these provide fluidity and comfort while browsing the website, as well as providing security. For example, they enable session identification of a registered user.
- Analysis cookies: these obtain information related to the statistical analysis of website use. Thus, they indicate the search terms users entered to reach the page.
The following details information about the cookies used on the website, classified according to their specific purpose, origin, and persistence:
- _ga: Google Analytics Cookie: used to count user visits to the website. The information stored in this cookie is anonymous and its purpose is merely statistical. This cookie expires in two years.
- _gid: Google Analytics Cookie: used to identify users. This cookie expires in 24 hours.
- cookieconsent_status: This cookie is installed on the device only if the user accepts their use. This cookie expires in 1 year.
- wp-settings-time-1, wp-settings-1: These cookies are used by WordPress to customize the user interface. This cookie expires in 1 year.
- wordpress_logged_in_: The purpose of this cookie is to indicate when a user logs into the website and for user identification. This cookie is used by the WordPress interface. This cookie expires at the end of the session.
- wordpress_test_cookie: The purpose of this cookie is for WordPress to check if the browser has cookies enabled. This cookie expires at the end of the session.
- Management and deactivation of cookies
The following is a list of instructions and links for activation, deactivation, deletion, and management of cookies specific to each browser:
- Apple Safari: click Safari> Preferences> Privacy and select “Always block”, “Allow only from the current website”, “Allow from the sites I visit” or “Always allow”. More information: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191
- Google Chrome: click the Chrome menu icon>Settings>Show advanced options>Privacy>Content settings>Cookies, select according to your preferences. More information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer 11: Click on the Internet Explorer icon in the task bar>Tools>Internet Options>Privacy and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences. More information: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Mozilla Firefox: click the Menu button>Preferences>Privacy and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences. More information: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari for iOS 8: Click Settings> Safari> Block cookies and select “Always allow”, “Allow from the sites I visit”, “Allow only from current websites” or “Always block”. More information: http://support.apple.com/es-es/HT1677
- Chrome for Android and iOS: click the Chrome menu icon>Settings>Show advanced options>Privacy>Content settings>Cookies and select according to your preferences. More information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer Mobile: click More>Settings and customize the cookie settings according to your preferences. More information: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
If the information or links above are outdated, if your browser was not on this list, or if you cannot find a way to manage cookies, check the official website.